Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Kim Kardashian Talks Candidly About Love


Kim Kardashian



Kim Kardashian


red dress kim kardashian covergirl magazine glamour halter sexy boobs curves shoot brunette
And the curvaceous one even admitted she doesn’t always love her body. Say what? “It’s a process. You have to learn to accept it,” Kim said. “You have to learn to like what you see in the mirror. There are definitely times when I don’t feel like myself, but you have to fake it until you make it.” Tough life.
Have we all agreed that Kim Kardashian is having a little bit of a turning-30 crisis? Hair speaks louder than words, people. The reality TV star (and now singer?) talked candidly to Glamour magazine about her crazy career and how hitting the major milestone was much different than she had always thought.
“If you had asked me five years ago what I would be doing at 30, I would have said, ‘Married with a kid or two.’ Not in a million years did I dream that I would be doing all the things that I’m doing,” Kardashian said. And yes, that does include her infamous Playboy shoot!


red dress kim kardashian covergirl magazine glamour halter sexy boobs curves shoot brunette
“It was an independence thing for me,” Kardashian said of bearing it all. “I was always by the book, such the straight arrow when it came to pleasing my parents and being a good daughter. I felt like this was one decision that only I could make. And I think it looks great. I’ll have those pictures forever.”

No comments:

Post a Comment