Sunday, November 20, 2011

Jennifer Hudson shows off her skinny body in ‘No One Gonna Love You’

 Jennifer Hudson looks Joycee, and totally In Shape in her new musiv video ‘No One Gonna Love You’. Do you think she can compete with Beyonce? Leave your thoughts here!
  


She's got a new body and now Jennifer Hudson is showing off some new moves. In the video for her new lovesick tune, 'No One Gonna Love You,' Hudson is disappointed by her boyfriend's lack of interest in their relationship but she can't seem to let him go, lamenting, "I've been through some things. Ain't no one gonna love you like I love you."

But the 29-year-old singer doesn't look any worse for the emotional wear. She's showing off her dramatic weight loss success in a white tank, tuxedo vest and flattering black trousers -- only after she begins the video in sexy lingerie. But a killer video wardrobe isn't the only thing that's got Hudson singing, her new turn marks the first time she's gotten to move to her music.
"This is the first time that I've had the chance to dance," she told Rap-Up. "It was probably the part I anticipated the most and I actually had a lot of fun. I thought I accomplished it. You be the judge."

From where we're sitting, we'd say you definitely got the job done. 'No One Gonna Love You' is the second single off of Hudson's album, 'I Remember Me'





No comments:

Post a Comment