Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Celeb Style Inspiration- Sienna Miller


             Fashion…Lifestyle of Celebrities

Ever since watching the movie Alfie, which has  Sienna Miller starring alongside Jude Law, I was memorized by her and her taste in fashion. She had this bohemian/rocker/girly style down to a T. Alfie is such a great movie with brilliant mens and womens wardrobe styling. Then she wen to go on and do Factory Girl, where she goes on to play Andy Warhol’s muse and 60′s “it girl” Edie Sedgwick.  I’ve always secretly wished I lived through the 60′s…so I tried to live vicariously through her in that movie too. Sienna Miller has also has success as a fashion designer along side her sister with their lineTwenty8Twelve. So needless to say, whenever I see gossip mags with her in it I’m always checking out her latest looks. Who is your celebrity style inspiration?






No comments:

Post a Comment